Birthday venues Sydney
Pre-planning: A month before the party
Preparing for a party with extra time is the best way to guarantee that you’ll have a relatively hassle-free birthday party after.
- Choose the date. The ideal day for a party is over the weekend. This ensures that your guests will be available. You can pick the weekend before or after your actual birthday.
- Pick the venue (if you haven’t already). Many venues are booked months in advance.
- Your guest list. Make a list of all the guests that you want invited to you party so you won’t forget anyone.
- Send your birthday invitations. Once your venue and date are set, send out your birthday party invitations to your guest list.
Planning the Details: 3 weeks before the party
With just weeks to plan for everything, it’s time to decide on the menu, decorations, and entertainment or games.
- Food – speak to your function venue about menu options and what suits the needs of you and your guests
- Favors – your guests will greatly appreciate a keepsake from your birthday party.
See all of our Sydney birthday party venues here